Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Violated Again

My poor Black Beauty. She was violated again this past weekend while I was in New York. I got back to her on Monday night around 12:15 am. I went to charge my cell phone and noticed that my charger was gone. So was the face to my practically brand new CD player. Awesome. And my favorite brown sunglasses. Yes, those are gone too. And they made off with some Post-It notes as well. I mean seriously, who needs Post-Its besides me??? Absolutely ridiculous.

Pictures from the Big Apple to follow shortly...

2 comments:

laura said...

You have quite the luck kiddo! Saw your Mom yesterday....she said you were doing good. I hadn't seen you for awhile. Hope all is well other than you are without Post-it notes. FYI--I use them quite often myself. My favorite are the colorful ones. :)

Anonymous said...

duy bu chi (i'm sorry)!