Monday, March 06, 2006

Been tagged?

I am playing hooky. Well, actually, not playing, but taking advantage of a day off. I was attacked by the flu on Saturday night. I NEVER get the flu. Oh well, I didn't go to class today and I am not working either. So, instead I am watching Friends and cleaning everything in our apartment. However, I sat and took a break at the computer. While I was perusing blogs, I read Kim's most recent post of facts about herself. I then saw that she tagged some folks, my name included. I am not sure if I am the Erin she intended to tag, but I decided to respond anyway.

Four jobs I've had:
-Professional lawn mower (thank you Deby)
-Babysitter extraordinaire (I added the extraordinaire to make it sound fancy)
-Administrative Assistant
-LCC student rep

Four places I've lived:
-Quincy, IL
-Lincoln, IL
-Normal, IL
-Nairobi, Kenya (over 6 weeks counts, right?)

Four TV shows I love:
-Friends
-Smallville
-LOST
-Gilmore Girls

Four places I've vacationed:
-Branson, MO (John would be proud)
-Siesta Keys, FL
-Amboseli, Kenya (Ol Tukai Lodge for my 21st birthday safari soiree)
-Italy and Greece (technically, that was a "study tour" but I like to pretend it was a vacation too)

Four of my favorite dishes:
-My mom's macaroni and cheese; I just can't get it to be perfect like hers
-Shrimp
-Can cake be a dish? I say it is, so my grandma's cake
-The best chicken ever

Four places I'd rather be right now:
-I won't say working, but I would rather not be sick right now
-I will also copy Kim and say my hot tub
-Kenya
-On a warm beach with the sun as my blanket

Four sites I've visited today:
-Google
-MSN (Academy Awards articles)
-Hotmail
-Blogs

People I'm tagging:
-Anyone who wants!

Okay, I need to go hit the laundry room. Not only is being sick a pain, but it is costing me valuable laundry money!

1 comment:

ret said...

Sorry you're sick. I have an awful cough but am on the mend I hope. Hope you're already feeling sassy. Did you get my msg about the shoes? Your pair is ready to pick up at the Bloomington JC Penney catalog dept. Already paid for so let me know if you're able to get them...

thanks.