Friday, October 07, 2005

It's a Boy! It's a Boy!

I don't have pictures yet, but I want to introduce you to the newest member of my family...

Andrew ________ McMichael!! (they haven't chosen a middle name yet)

He weighed 8 lbs. 6. oz. and Chris thinks he was around 56 cm long. I am terrible at conversions, but I am guessing it is between 21 and 22 inches.

Kelly and Andrew are both doing well. He was born sometime around 8 am in Nairobi, Kenya.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Thanks for being excited with me!

2 comments:

ret said...

Congratulations!! Post those pics as soon as you can. And sorry you didn't get your niece...but I know this little guy will more than make up for it!

deby said...

it amazes me how someone as small as Kelly can have such a big baby and be "doing well"!

When will you get to see him? Are the boys excited? Or did they want a girl?