Monday, September 26, 2005

Oops

I accidentally hit enter in Hello before I finished my post. Anyway, this is the conversation that took place between Maddisyn and I:

Setting: An art room with cafeteria like tables (Maddisyn and I had to move to a more secluded area because she is a bit energetic and tends to get distracted. Here is evidence of that.) We were in the middle of reading a book, How to Make a Mudpie.

M=Maddisyn
E=Me

M: You need some stones. You need some leaves. (turn page) You need...you know, I used to be in kindergarten here, but now I am in first grade.
E: Right, right.
M: I really liked my kindergarten class, but I liked my preschool class even more.
E: Really? Why is that?
M: Well, it was at my church. And I learned about God there.
E: That's really neat, Maddisyn.
M: I am in a Christian family, you know...You need plates. You need soap.

It was the cutest thing. How cool that my little tutoring buddy is a Christian. What are the odds?!?

1 comment:

ret said...

Odds silly girl? The odds rock sometimes :) Sounds fun!